Answer the questions on the basis of the information given below:
K, L, M, N, P , Q, R, S, U and W are the only ten members in a department. There is a proposal to form a team from within the members of the department, subject to the following conditions:
1. A team must include exactly one among P , R, and S.
2. A team must include either M or Q, but not both.
3. If a team includes K, then it must also include L, and vice versa.
4. If a team includes one among S, U, and W, then it must also include the other two.
5. L and N cannot be members of the same team.
6. L and U cannot be members of the same team
The size of a team is de¡ned as the number of members in the team.
In how many ways a team can be constituted so that the team includes N?