DIRECTIONS for questions: Answer the following questions based on the statements given below:
1. There are three houses on each side of the road.
2. These six houses are labeled as P, Q, R, S, T and U.
3. The houses are of different colours, namely, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow and White.
4. The houses are of different heights.
5. T, the tallest house, is exactly opposite to the Red coloured house.
6. The shortest house is exactly opposite to the Green coloured house.
7. U, the Orange coloured house, is located between P and S.
8. R, the Yellow coloured house, is exactly, is exactly opposite to P.
9. Q, the Green coloured house, is exactly opposite to U.
10. P, the White coloured house, is taller than R, but shorter than S and Q.
What is the colour of the tallest house?